Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HBLL FUN

The library is my stomping ground, well, the fifth floor of the Harold B. Lee Library is my stomping ground, but we have a definite love/hate relationship.  I love being there because it's one of the few places that I can really focus on academics. I hate being there because of too much time spent there, and the knowledge that focus is to come when I go there.  Lucky for me, the Humanities reference section is on my home floor, so I have constant access to it.  I have only used the reference section for one other class, so it was nice to see what else it had to offer me.  I went through several books and guides on literature and flipped to each's romance, poetry, and love sections.  I got some really useful information from them about romance's background.  Thanks to technology, I just took pictures of the material I needed instead of having to make a copy!

Same goes for the library website.  For a class I had last year, the professor created an online subject guide for our research, and it really helped.  I grew to recognize that you really have much more validity if you cite valid sources.  Plus the information can really help your argument! 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I've been up there four hundred times and never touched the bookshelves. Found so many great books to add to my list on goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Bet on Horse Racing Online | MrCD
    How 수원 출장안마 to Bet on Horse Racing Online. Learn about 광양 출장샵 the different ways 파주 출장안마 you can bet online on horse 화성 출장마사지 racing with MrCD. 수원 출장마사지 Find out more here.

    ReplyDelete